Winston-Salem, NC Coast2Coast International Basketball Showcase Presented by Power To Win Sports
Time & Location
About The Event
Over 25 players from last years camp are now playing professional basketball!
- Every player guaranteed 3 games minimum
- Games will be officiated and filmed (All game film will be posted on the Coast 2 Coast YouTube page after the event)
- European, NBA G-League, and minor league scouts and coaches will be in attendance scouting
- Power To Win Sports as well as other agencies will be in attendance
- Multiple featured speakers to help you understand ins and outs of professional basketball.
- Championship game and Top 20 game
- MVP Award Presented by American Sports Memories - MVP will be given a cash prize, a scholarship to any future Coast2Coast Camp, as well as a gift card from our preferred sports video production company, American Sports Memories!
- Spark Fitness will be on hand running agility and performance drills
- On site Trainer
- Limited Spots Available
*Taking into account current health guidelines there will be no Spectators besides Coaches, Scouts, Agents, Players, and Essential Staff (No friends/family)
Greg Gibson- BC Nokia (Finland)
David Solomon- Winston-Salem Wolves (ECBL)
Robert Brickey- Raleigh Firebirds (TBL)
Aaron Hogner- Winston-Salem Wolves (ECBL)
Andy Hipsher- Tuebingen (Germany Pro A)
Tanner Massey- Northern Arizona Suns (NBA G-League)
Tyler Gatlin- Stockton Kings (NBA G-League)
Samir St Clair- Pioneros (Ciba Copa- Mexico)
Airport Information (Distance from the gym)
Greensboro Airport (PTI) is a 30 minute drive
Charlotte Airport (CLT) is 1 hour and 20 minute drive
Raleigh Airport (RDU) is 1 hour and 33 minute drive
Click Here to book a hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express: Winston-Salem Downtown West, the event's host and featured hotel. Book by June 20, 2020 to ensure availability and group rate. The link is for the nights of June 26 and 27.
The hotel is conveniently located just off the highway and is less than 8 minutes from the gym location and less than 30 minutes from the Greensboro Airport. Restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations are within walking distance.